首页> 社区> 出国考试> 国际趣闻> 新型冠状感染肺炎症状有哪些个人如何做好疫...

  发热仍是新型冠状病毒感染的典型症状。

  There have been reports that early symptoms of the novel coronavirus disease don't include common symptoms of respiratory diseases, such as fever and cough. Zhong said having a fever is still among the most common symptoms of novel coronavirus disease.

 

  个人如何做好疫情防控

 

  Wear masks outdoors

  佩戴口罩

  Make sure to wear it properly by tightening up the nose clip and pulling the bottom of it over your chin so that your nose and mouth are both covered.

  戴口罩时要让鼻夹紧贴鼻翼,把口罩褶皱拉至下巴部位,保证鼻子和嘴巴被完全罩起来。

  Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue

  打喷嚏或者咳嗽时

  用纸巾遮盖

  Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or you can cough or sneeze into your sleeve, but avoid covering wih your hands directly.

  打喷嚏或者咳嗽时,需要用纸巾或者袖臂进行遮盖,不要用手直接遮挡。

  Wash your hands frequently and properly

  勤洗手和正确洗手

  Wash your hands with soap and running water thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.

  要用流动的水和使用肥皂(皂液)洗手,揉搓的时间不少于15秒。

  Before eating and after using the toilet

  餐前便后

  After returning home

  外出回家

  After touching trash or garbage

  接触垃圾

  After contacting with animals or handing animal wastes

  抚摸动物或处理动物粪便后

  Strengthen your immune system and exercise regularly

  提高免疫力

  加强锻炼

  Exercise regularly is one of the most important ways to help you stay away from catching any infections.

  加强锻炼是避免被感染的最重要手段之一。

  Thoroughly cook meet and eggs

  肉类蛋类食物

  烹饪后食用

  Eat thoroughly cooked meet and eggs. Avoid contact with wild animals or farmed livestock without any protection.

  烹饪时彻底煮熟熟肉类和蛋类食物。在无保护措施时,避免接触野生动物和家禽家畜。

  Seek prompt medical attention if you have symptoms of fever and respiratory infection.

  如有发热和其他呼吸道感染症状,及时到医疗机构就诊。

0

发表我的评论

发表